Practical Backpacking™ Forums

Welcome to Practical Backpacking™ Forums (PBF).

You are currently viewing PBF as a guest which has limited access. By becoming a PBF member, you will have full access to view and participate in tens of thousands of informative discussions, to view links and attachments (photos), and will gain access to other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Click to Become a PBF Member! Be sure to also explore the Practical Backpacking Podcast.

Go Back   Practical Backpacking™ Forums > Practical Backpacking™ Gear Discussion > Gear Workshop
HOME Register FAQ PBF GUIDELINES BLOG PODCAST GALLERY STORE CALENDAR Mark Forums Read

Gear Workshop The Gear Workshop forum is for the discussion of homemade backpacking gear, gear modifications, and repairs.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:41 AM
© 2006-2014 Practical Backpacking™ / All Rights Reserved
Practical Backpacking™ Junior Member

Hey Beanie...

Let me say a little more about this.

I should have point NOTE: The remainder of this post can be read by logging in. For free PBF membership click here
Old 07-01-2013, 05:25 AM

Hi Wilder
That makes it a lot clearer.
I like the sound of your silicon bagel pan, I' NOTE: The remainder of this post can be read by logging in. For free PBF membership click here
Old 07-01-2013, 10:03 AM

Beanie...

I know that Svea pan. The Svea was my favorite stove for 15 years or so. NOTE: The remainder of this post can be read by logging in. For free PBF membership click here