Practical Backpacking™ Forums

Welcome to Practical Backpacking™ Forums (PBF).

You are currently viewing PBF as a guest which has limited access. By becoming a PBF member, you will have full access to view and participate in tens of thousands of informative discussions, to view links and attachments (photos), and will gain access to other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Click to Become a PBF Member! Be sure to also explore the Practical Backpacking Podcast.

Go Back   Practical Backpacking™ Forums > Practical Backpacking™ Gear Discussion > Backpacks
HOME Register FAQ PBF GUIDELINES BLOG PODCAST GALLERY STORE CALENDAR Mark Forums Read

Backpacks The Backpacks forum is for the discussion of backpacking packs (including front packs and pack accessories: hipbelt pockets, pack covers,...).

Old 04-15-2012, 11:42 PM
© 2006-2014 Practical Backpacking™ / All Rights Reserved
Practical Backpacking™ New Member

Advice on Air Contact Pro 70 + 15 and Traveller 80 + 10

I'm getting myself a new backpack. It has to be a backpack. I am not buying a suitcase and I will not. I did my research on this regarding design, size, ergonomic, material but I never really know till I really use it on the road or at best get good 1st hand information.

I live in South Africa where choices on backpacks are very limited. There are some well known brands such as North Face, First Ascend and the like but shops only have 40-50L for them and don't have bigger ones. Ther NOTE: The remainder of this post can be read by logging in. For free PBF membership click here