Practical Backpacking™ Forums

Welcome to Practical Backpacking™ Forums (PBF).

You are currently viewing PBF as a guest which has limited access. By becoming a PBF member, you will have full access to view and participate in tens of thousands of informative discussions, to view links and attachments (photos), and will gain access to other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Click to Become a PBF Member! Be sure to also explore the Practical Backpacking Podcast.

Go Back   Practical Backpacking™ Forums > Practical Backpacking™ Base Camp > Practical Backpacking™ Podcast
HOME Register FAQ PBF GUIDELINES BLOG PODCAST GALLERY STORE CALENDAR Mark Forums Read

Practical Backpacking™ Podcast This forum is for the exclusive discussion of Practical Backpacking™ Podcast (PBP) episodes. [NOTE: All posts in this area are manually processed -- they do not show automatically.]

Old 04-16-2014, 11:04 AM
© 2006-2016 Practical Backpacking™ / All Rights Reserved
PBF Administrator & PB Podcast Host

PBP Episode 53 - Tell it on the Mountain

PBP Episode 53 - Tell it on the Mountain

Quote:
In this episode Shaun Carrigan, producer of the long-awaited Tell it on the Mountain film, talks about the inspiration, experiences, and challenges behind producing this adventurous tale that follows the journeys of several hikers along the Pacific Crest Trail.

Tell it on the Mountain entertains everyone from the casual hiker to the mileage-minded goal setter. Listen in to get some behind-the-scenes 411 on the making of this two-hour film that is now available via digital download and DVD.

Trailer

Please Consider PBF Sponsors
Old 05-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Practical Backpacking™ Regular Member

I purchased, downloaded and watched "Tell It On The Mountain" last night. Perhaps the best film on long distance trails, backpacking and the PCT, ever made. Great footage of the trail from Southern California through Northern Washington and perhaps the best footage ever of Forester Pass. I especially liked the way Shaun Carrigan blended the diverse personal stories of the hikers with the beauty, ruggedness and grandeur of the PCT.

Two thumbs up!

P.S. Great interview of Shaun Carrigan, Reality! If it wasn't for your great interview, I may have never felt compelled to purchase and view this film.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:40 PM
PBF Administrator & PB Podcast Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfield
I purchased, downloaded and watched "Tell It On The Mountain" last night.
That's great. By the way, anyone wanting to get a copy of this movie, please use the links located in the original post in this thread. Because PBF receives a percentage of the sale to help support the PB Forums & PB Podcast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfield
P.S. Great interview of Shaun Carrigan, Reality! If it wasn't for your great interview, I may have never felt compelled to purchase and view this film.
Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reality